Caring For and Wearing Your Jewellery
- To help protect the durability and high quality of your jewellery, remove your jewellery when you shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- Try your best not to drop or knock your jewellery, especially those with set stones or enamel.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any liquids directly onto your jewellery.
- Store each piece of jewellery separately to other pieces inside pushes or boxes provided in an environment that is not too hot or humid.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals.
- To clean use a damp, soft cloth or a professional jewellery cloth.