Julie Sion Noisette Earrings
Made in Paris the Noisette earrings features striking coloured cabochon with round pendant drop.
Colour : Blue & Orange
Materials : 24kt Gold Plated , Cabochon
Suitable for Pierced Ears
Cabochon : 1.8 x 3cm
Length of Earring: Approx 6cm
Designer : Julie Sion
Caring For and Wearing Your Jewellery
- To help protect the durability and high quality of your jewellery, remove your jewellery when you shower, bathe or engage in heavy exercise, particularly when swimming in the sea or a chlorinated swimming pool.
- Try your best not to drop or knock your jewellery, especially those with set stones or enamel.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams or any liquids directly onto your jewellery.
- Store each piece of jewellery separately to other pieces inside pushes or boxes provided in an environment that is not too hot or humid.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach, cleaning products and other chemicals.
- To clean use a damp, soft cloth or a professional jewellery cloth.
You will receive a confirmation email after you place your order. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
$10.00 AUD Express delivery (within 3 days)
Shipping outside Australia
All pricing listed on our website are charged in Australian Dollars (AUD)
Flat rate of AUD $30.00 to NZ
Flat rate of AUD $40.00 for all other international orders outside Australia
All International orders are shipped via Australia Post by Express Post and can take 7 to 10 business days. Upon despatch a tracking number will be emailed to you.
Delivery timeframes are an estimate only as they may vary depending on your location and Covid-19 restrictions.
Taxes & Duties
Prices do not include overseas custom duties or taxes that may incur. All applicable fees are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Custom authorities require that we state the value of the order directly on your package. If you require any further information please email email@example.com.
All parcels are sent via Express. Orders will be shipped within 1 to 2 business day of purchase using Australia Post.
Once packed, all orders are sent via Express. Once your order has been dispatched please allow up to 3 days delivery time.
We do not ship on weekends or public holidays so orders received on these days will be shipped the next business days.
Your parcel can be tracked with the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email.
As all parcels are tracked we do not accept responsibility for lost parcels once dispatched.
It is your responsibility to arrange for re-delivery or pick up from your post office if the parcel cannot be left at the provided address.
All pieces are carefully packaged in hard case boxes and bubble wrap to enusure your items are delivered to you safely.
However in the event that an item has been damaged in transit please notify us to arrange a refund or exchange. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org